Thursday, October 22, 2009

All in good fun...

Rebecca, Me and Sarah....All former "classmates" getting together for a class reunion...but there is trouble ahead...
Being "properly" subdued and reverent....
See, still having my nose pierced came in handy!
Getting arrested.....The shy, good girl was the killer

I got to be the "murderer" for a murder mystery party the other night. Once a month the wives get together to go over all the coming events and class related things. (there is a lot of stuff during the TPS year!) We have been having the "coffee's" at a different persons house each month with a different theme. For October, Theresa hosted and did a murder mystery. My character was a Hindu Indian woman, married with 2 boys. My name was Leelawati....(never did figure out how to pronounce it) I didn't know going in I would end up killing my classmate Helen, but in the end.....I was responsible.

It was a great time and we laughed so much! Though Andrew thought all the dressing up and "playing" a part was something only girls would think of (and would think was fun), I might have to host one sometime and drag him into it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger allison dubois said...

i love how YOU ended up being the shy submissive one.

love you...and I think you have inspired me to host one of these!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home