Thursday, October 15, 2009

Made of Milk

Lately, Asher has been checking out my tummy when we are playing in bed in the morning or I am on the floor in the playroom. He likes to squeeze and pinch my squishy tummy, (great for the self-esteem, let me tell you!) and then dive bomb it, mouth open and starting sucking. He gives up after a few seconds and tries again in another spot......I can just see his little mind going...."This is squishy and feels like where Mom feeds me from...maybe I can get milk from her here too" So, for now I am made of milk, then I guess, comes the made of money stage :)

1 Comments:

Blogger littlebeemama said...

Haha... Lily does the same thing! She just pokes around and gums my tummy. She also has gotten adept at attempting to undress me in public. Not cool.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home