Window to the world
I wonder what he thinks of what he sees out there? From his perspective the backyard probably seems huge and yet in reality it is just a tiny smidgen of the world......
Can you see what is coming? What new fun he might have soon? I am going to have to stay on my toes to make sure he doesn't start copying Boots! I must say it is a pretty sweet escape route to adventure though!




1 Comments:
I remember when Greg learned to use the doggy door! I was working in my office and noticed things got very quiet in the other room. No toys making noise, no pitter patter of little feet so I went to investigate. I looked all over the house and started to panic because I couldn't find him. Then it dawned on me. The doggy door. Sure enough, he had gone outside, crossed the entire back yard and was on the opposite side of the house. Good grief! He grew out of that fascination pretty quick but it was quite the challenge when that was all he wanted to do! Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home