Fried
Not fried eggs, or fried from exhausted or fried from too much sun....Can you guess what is fried?
Yup, my power cord! (hard guess i know) Asher very kindly gave my power cord a thorough wet willy, while I was distracted watching Sunshine Cleaners with my friend (cute, although slightly nauseating movie) Amazingly he was right at my feet, but it was one of those times where what he was doing didn't register until the damage was done. Thankfully my good friend Mere, came to my rescue and saved me $80 by giving me one of her extras! (I love you friend!!!!)
I know you all have missed photos of my sweet boy and have felt a hole in your life without my funny, superbly written posts, (enter tongue in cheek) so I promise to get caught up as quickly as I can!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home