Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girly time...

My friend Jessica came over the other day to do my make-up. Though I rarely put the effort into putting on make-up myself, I LOVE it when other people do it for me! If I could be a "practice face" for make-up artists I would! (they would have their work cut out for them, covering up my tired eyes and dark circles!) We were heading out to Vegas that afternoon so it was the perfect excuse to play around and then actually have a place to "wear" the make-up to.
Getting started
Trying to zone in on the cool eye make-up...Liquid eyeliner = not for the inexperienced!
All done and ready to go

Make-up, friends, wine...the only thing missing was chocolate which we fixed by pulling out Nutella! It was a fun, girly afternoon. I only wish it could happen more often! Thanks Jessie!

2 Comments:

Blogger littlebeemama said...

What a hot mama!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The makeup makes you look older.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home