It's raining, it's pouring....
Asher is snoring.....Don't worry, unlike the old man, he hasn't bumped his head this morning!
I can't even believe it, but it is is RAINING!!!!! It rained in July and it rained while we were in Big Bear over Thanksgiving break and that has been it in 6months! And the rain in July doesn't count for me, because it was at 5am and all evidence of it was gone when I woke up. So basically I haven't seen or heard rain since before June. It is raining hard enough that I can hear it hit the windows! I plan on staying inside in comfy sweats and enjoying the rainy day!
I will let you all know if it starts to smell fishy around here with all those shrimp. The randomness of Edwards life never ceases to amaze me!




1 Comments:
Be glad you guys are getting rain and not subzero temps like we have here in Wyoming! I agree with you, though, that there is nothing like the sound of rain on the windows to make one relax and enjoy staying inside.
Post a Comment
<< Home