8 hrs
Yup, Asher slept for 8 HOURS last night BY HIMSELF!!!!!!! I didn't have to make him cry it out or anything. And he wasn't sleeping in our bed! I am not saying he is going to do it again, but since my child has only slept that long, one other time in 13months, I am going to announce it to the whole world and celebrate! Pray it happens again...PLEASE!




2 Comments:
Oh my! I will be praying for you to get more sleep! I am soo spoiled with Keelie, she has been sleeping 8 to 8.5 hours consistently since she was 3 months old, it was December 14th to be exact! It's amazing how you can remember those first nights of great sleep! :)
I hope everything's been going well for you guys in CA, Rory and I made it Florida and are going to be moving into our new home on the 8th of February, we're very excited!
We will pray that it happens again! Wish I had known about your blog sooner!! You are going to be one of my "friends" and I'll be one of your "followers"! God's best to you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home