Saturday, January 09, 2010

Why it is not a good idea to....

Party like a ROCK STAR when you have a baby (and by "party like rock star", I mean staying up watching movies, chilling with the hubby and having friends over till between 12-2am during Christmas break)

1. It will take you days and possibly even weeks to recover...we just finished week 1 of recovery and I am thinking it will be Feb before I will be back to my "normal" tired self.
2. Because you will be in recovery mode for days and weeks
a. Laundry will become huge mounds that threaten to take over your couch, laundry room & bedroom
b. Dishes will turn into overwhelming stacks that cover all possible kitchen surfaces
c. Because the Laundry isn't getting done, you will have nothing to wear but your husband's sweatshirt and some athletic shorts.
3. You won't blog even though you have tons of amazing pictures, because you can't seem to accomplish anything in your tired haze
4. You will fall asleep on the playroom floor within an hour of walking up, allowing your super mobile child to get into all sorts of mischief, including Daddy's office.

NEVER again will I party like a ROCK STAR so many days in a row! (at least not while I have young children)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home