Happy Birthday/Anniversary Sweetheart!
November 21st was Andrew's 28th birthday and our 4 year anniversary of being engaged! (hard to believe Andrew is only 28, considering I am about to turn 30! Aaah! and that we are just coming up on 4 years of marriage. Seems longer in a good way!) All Andrew wanted was dinner at a fancy steakhouse like Morton's or Ruth Chris and a French Press to enjoy great coffee in. Love how easy going he is! Asher "got" him the French Press and I got to take him out to dinner!
Several weeks before Andrew's birthday his grandparents found cheap flights out to Vegas again and it just happened to be over his birthday weekend. My only requirement for going again was staying in a better hotel! Andrew readily agreed and we ended up with an awesome room in the newly redone Golden Nugget! (King size beds are awesome when you are a co-sleeping family!) The great thing about going to Vegas for the weekend was I no longer had to worry about finding a trustworthy babysitter for when we went out to dinner! The weekend came with family babysitter's built in! Thanks Aunt Dinah and cousin Maggie!!!

After asking several people which steakhouse was better, I decided on Morton's. It was a good decision! They had custom menu's for us with "Happy Birthday Andrew" printed across the top, our waiter came to the table already knowing our names and wishing Andrew a happy birthday and our fabulous molten chocolate cake was on the house as a birthday gift! Andrew got oysters on the half shell, a 20 ounce New York Strip that was phenomenal and then this decadent mac and cheese side dish that had 7 different kinds of cheese in it! I had an iceberg wedge and Chilean sea bass. We split the yummy desert :)
My anniversary present came the next morning, as Andrew took Asher for several hours and let me sleep in! It was heaven! Definitely a win, win weekend on all fronts!
Happy Birthday my Love! Thanks for asking me on this journey of life together! Looking forward to many more good dinners together ;)




2 Comments:
Hey hottie! You look smokin' good in these pics. Wow. I can't remember if I already sent you a card... so you might be getting two Christmas greetings from us this year. Hugs to you guys! Come through the Springs soon cuz we miss you.
Wow - you guys look GORGEOUS!! Happy birthday to Andrew and Happy Anniversary to you both! Glad you got a fun night out!
Post a Comment
<< Home