Weather
Ever noticed how the exact same weather has the ability to be annoying or not a problem based on where you live? It rained Sunday and Monday while we were in Carmel. Monday also added wind which caused the power to continually be going on and off. But was it a problem...nope! Although I have no more pictures of Carmel, since it was raining so much!
Our good friends, Doc and Laci escaped with us to Carmel and we got a fabulous 950sq ft. suite at a B & B. Sadly, Doc and Coach did not leave the suite except for food. They sat side by side and worked the entire time! And they worked the whole drive up and back to Carmel (5hrs) TPS is not so fun most days!
A little rain didn't stop Laci and I! We took Asher and went shopping! I broke out my Boston rain boots and the rain cover for my stroller and away we went. We hardly noticed the rain! Asher loved watching the rain fall on his cover and all the attention he got because of his cool stroller when we walked into stores. And at the end of the day we got to sit by a warm fire and look out the windows and see GREEN things!!! (ie, trees, bushes, grass - things I dearly miss!)
The downpour that didn't stop us in Carmel, followed to Edwards. Let me tell you it has definitely stopped us here! Everything seems depressing and dark. There is no warm fire to sit by and nothing is getting greener, because there is NO GREEN around! I am still loving the sound of rain since it happens so rarely, but it isn't nearly as magical or fun as it was in Carmel.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home