Thursday, January 14, 2010

Untitled

So many possible captions......What do you think it should be?

6 Comments:

Blogger allison dubois said...

oh my gosh.

priceless. thats what the caption should be.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The master plan - escape

2:54 PM  
Blogger Alaina said...

I don't have a caption idea, but I think the look on Boots' face is priceless; it seems to say, "Um, Asher, I REALLY don't think that's a good idea. Mom is going to be SO mad at ME. You're going to get us in trouble!" :)

Alaina

9:49 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

haha! ADORABLE!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Boots is totally showing Asher the ropes. The caption would go something like "yeah, that's it...hands and head out first, then I'll nudge you the rest of the way with my snout." It would be a whole new back yard with Asher in it. Although I do not want to think about the "tootsie rolls" Asher may indulge in.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home