Saturday, June 19, 2010

Diploma 1 - this one goes on the wall, next to his Academy one.
Diploma 2. This is Andrew's fourth diploma since high school. We are guessing we might have 2 more to go before he retires from the Air Force. My man loves school!
Us with Colonel (ret) Condit. The Col. kindly flew in from Co. Springs to be our guest. We always enjoy our time with him as he has a sharp mind and wit! :) He has been a wonderful mentor to Andrew since his Academy days.
This funny picture gives a small clue about the craziness of all us wives....Lots of us, with lots of different, wonderfully strong personalities! :) I feel truly blessed to have walked this path with them as they all were awesome women!
The TPS 09B spouses (and 1 fiancee) We were the colorful bunch! 9 of the spouses are moving to FL and MD. (L to R, John, Rebecca, Julia, Amanda, Janet, Jessica, Theresa, Meagan, Julie, Laci, Deb, Ashley, Lisa, Sarah, Kellie, Yoko, me, Sarah and Dave)

I wish you all the best of luck ladies and gentlemen! I am sure we will meet up again!
This has definitely been the best year of our lives (so far) that we NEVER want to do again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda said...

Brooks, you look absolutely gorgeous in these pictures! I LOVE the dress!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home