Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Hi Mom! I'm having a great time up here!
Considering Asher has been on something like 15 different flights at only 17 months old and just hopped right into the above pilot's seat without help, I think I might have a future flyer on my hands! Look at his happy face!
Cousin Maggie getting a turn at the controls of the c-12
Again, such a happy face!!!
This time Asher was in the cockpit of a T-38. It was a "real" plane(as opposed to the sometime static displays that are just shells of planes) and was used regularly this past year by our instructor friend Max
Uncle Mark trying his hand at a simulator....He kept asking where the tiller was....Ever the boater, not the flyer! :)
Barry, Andrew's step-dad, did pretty well. I think he actually got a direct hit on at least 1 "enemy" plane!
Push the red button? Ok, I can do that!!!
5 giant TV screens to look at and buttons to push, what could be better?!?!? All in all, it was an awesome morning enjoyed by everyone! And a few hours later the day was topped off with a great graduation ceremony...more on that to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home