Same outfit, Same place, different day
November 21st and December 26th, I dressed Asher in the exact same outfit, which normally is obviously nothing noteworthy...BUT I also happened to take him to the CA Science Center on both of those days! SO, all my pictures look like the same day!!!!! I was momentarily mortified, but then I got over it. I mean, I have to admit it is pretty funny and random! Plus, it is not like he cares or anyone else knew until now! Just for kicks I might purposely dress him in the outfit again the next time we go ;)

Seeing how different beaks catch food - Nov. 21
Checking out the fish in the Kelp Forest - Nov. 21
Do you see the fish between their heads? - Nov. 21

The Aquarium "tunnel" - Dec 26th (my Mom is in the red sweater)
Getting so old! Sitting with all the big kids watching a diver's presentation - Dec 26th




1 Comments:
So fun to see how this little person is developing -- with all his curiosity and everything! love to you, Brooks!! ~SUz.
Post a Comment
<< Home