Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crashed....

Nope, don't panic, we didn't have a car crash.... My hard drive crashed! Thankfully it was still under Apple Care warranty so I got it replaced for free. Restoring all my backed up data from the external hard drive has taken weeks though. AND I lost some pictures that I super bummed about. God was gracious though because at one point it looked like I had lost every picture of Asher's precious life and I almost completely lost it. I am now looking into a cloud type back up on top of our external hard drive!
So, now that I have cute pictures of my son back and can upload more pictures, I will get back to blogging....I figured the pictures are all you come for anyway, so I spared you my rambling thoughts to fill the void...Aren't you glad ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger littlebeemama said...

Ugh, that happened to us awhile back and it was heart wrenching. We now pay for an external back-up service. I was wondering why your blog had been silent for so long. Can't wait to see more pics of your little guy! Spring cannot come soon enough here!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Eralel83 said...

What a pain indeed. That must have been scary about your pictures. I always upload mine to Kodak Gallery right away, just for another back up. I am so glad you are back to blogging though. I have certainly missed your fun posts and pictures too. :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Brian Ellis said...

Hi Brooks,

Malisa and I use Carbonite to do cloud backup. Love it. Unlimited backup for about $50 a year. And to have peace of mind about those precious pictures... priceless. I'll send you a link that give you a free extra month.

-Brian Ellis

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home