Sunday, February 03, 2008

Vacuuming

Along the same lines as shoes everywhere.....I feel like I am constantly vacuuming. I seriously have to vacuum sometimes 2 times a day with all the fur Boots leaves everywhere! Whoever doesn't think having a dog is good practice for having kids, needs to borrow Boots.....Muddy paw prints all over the hardwood floors, fur to clean up, regular baths have to be given especially after he has been chasing foxes, discipline is necessary, he is always wanting to play, "babysitters" have to be scheduled when we travel and just like a kid, he gets hurt. (the other day he sliced his paw in half and of course didn't want anything to do with bandages - but I digress :)

I think the reason I am struck most of all by the vacuuming is because in less than 2years I went from only needing a little hand held, dust-buster and using it only every few days.....To a house, where a full Oreck is needed every day!!!! (The Oreck is definitely the 8pd. wonder!!!) I miss those 600sq. ft. of living days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home