Whole new view

For 26months Asher has been seeing the world looking backwards. Although he still fit the infant car seat weight wise, he finally out-grew it length wise. I was going to put his new seat rear-facing since it is a convertible, but as you can see from the picture, the thing is HUGE! I realized I couldn't reach around it to give him snacks or toys when it was just him and me in the car, so forward facing it was. Surprisingly he didn't love facing forward for the first week or so, but he has gotten used to it and Andrew and I love looking back and seeing his sweet face.




1 Comments:
I remember C being a little confused at first when we switched him, but now it is fun to look back and see him. Of course, there is no sneaking food, drinks, etc. since he can see us too.
Post a Comment
<< Home