Sunday, June 26, 2011

Way back in February...

Way back in February, Andrew, his aunt, uncle and cousin from Big bear, Asher and I got spend the weekend in San Diego. Thanks to Priceline I was able to score a room at the Hyatt, with an ocean/harbor view for $69!
Andrew, Mark and Dinah all went to see Garrison Keillor's live radio show, Prairie Home Companion on Saturday afternoon. Mark and Dinah had gotten tickets for Andrew for Christmas. (they don't love me! just kidding! Asher and I were supposed to have been in CO, but that is a different story) While they were at the show, Maggie, Asher and I got to explore the Children's Museum.
A Trojan Horse greeted us when we walked in. On the 2nd floor there was actually a way to get into the horse and it was big enough for grown-ups to fit too :)
Budding artists...Maggie got so many compliments on her fun, bright hat!
Inside the rainbow moon bounce tunnel.
Chalk Graffiti wall...Isn't that a great idea?!?!
At the block table...kids and grown-ups alike loved this table. I think I saw grown-ups more excited with their structures then the kids! :)
He definitely has no problems with fine motor skills :)
Dancing inside the "rain house"
In the climbing room. You could literally climb the walls or the ropes!
The grown-ups enjoyed their show and the kids had a great time playing :) Can't wait to go back and see how the museum has changed, as they change the whole place every few months I was told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home