Oh Baby!
Well, I am weeks and months behind when I expected to be posting this, but why should I be surprised??? Seems to be par for the course with life these days! :)
We joyfully announce that we are expecting baby #2! I am due at the end of November, right around Andrew's 30th birthday (which I think makes quite the gift!)

We aren't finding out what we are having, so no matter what you think you see above, we don't know the gender!
Everything has gone super well thus far (aside from the 14+wks of morning sickness) and I have loved watching Asher grow in understanding as my belly has grown! He has gone to every appointment with me, was beyond thrilled at the ultrasound appointment and weeks later is still telling people about seeing the heart, nose, eyes, etc. He also regularly listens to a recording of the baby's heartbeat that Andrew made on the iTouch while he has one hand on my belly "touching" the baby. He just this week felt the baby kick and now asks to feel it all the time. If the baby doesn't move in the first 10 seconds of him waiting for it, he looks at me and says "nap?" It is precious!

Yes, the baby is sticking its tongue out!
Already I can tell this will be another high-energy child, but I think a bit stronger-willed. The baby has been kicking hard enough to feel externally since about 18 wks! We are, of course, thrilled that the baby is so strong and healthy and are praying for the grace and discernment to raise whatever temperament and personality God has blessed him/her with.

Some people love these "4-D" ultrasounds and others think they are weird. Andrew and I just couldn't believe that we could tell how much "chubbier" this baby is from Asher at the exact same gestational age. "Thumper" was measuring almost 2 weeks ahead.
We covet yours prayers as well, that this baby will continue to grow well and be born healthy, peacefully and full-term!




2 Comments:
so excited for you guys! can't wait to meet your newest addition someday. we're just 2 months apart. :)
Oh my goodness! I am so behind on my blogs but just read about your fantastic news! I am so very happy for you guys and will pray for a full term, healthy baby and healthy mama to boot! Thanks so much for the update and for posting pics! So excited for you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home