Sunday, February 03, 2008

Colorado Resident.....

My birthday was last week (more on that later) I was not and still am not really excited about being 28. I think one of the most random reasons I was not looking forward to my birthday was because my Massachusetts driver's license expired that day. I NEVER considered becoming a Colorado resident. Massachusetts has such a strong hold on my heart and I had considered for months, different options that would let me renew it without having to switch to Colorado. I am thinking though, that as a military wife, I might start collecting driver's licenses. It might be an interesting collection to look back over when Andrew retires....

So in the end, I am now a Colorado Resident! My Happy Birthday gift from the state of Colorado.
P.S. I think states that require your weight on the license are so unkind and unjust! (MA was not one of them, CO is!) Oh, and I hate it when they don't let you approve your photo! That is what digital is all about!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I'd probably lie if I ever had to post my weight on the driver's license. It's not like if someone was trying to track me down, they would say "Oh no, you're not the one. We're looking for someone 10 lbs lighter..." :)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home