Friday, June 25, 2010

still my baby

Most days, it feels like Asher is growing up too fast. He is changing so much right before our eyes and like most parents, I just want to freeze time and stop him from getting too big. Thankfully there are still times when I look at him and see my precious baby.
Don't grow up too fast, my son. I am loving everyday with you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'll never see your little guy (who one day will not be so little) and not recall the weeks and months of his birth. He is a miracle and a fighter for life! God is good. Blessings, friend.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

So precious! I know exactly what you mean, it goes by so fast it's crazy!

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Cipolla Family said...

I love this and can relate 100%. They do grow so fast but there will always be glimpses of our babies - even when they're grown! Lots of love!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home