Happy Birthday My Love
I hope this last year of your twenties rocks! Because let me tell you, once you cross over to your 30's, life is SO different ;)

I love what a great father you are to Asher and how he adores you! I never get tired of watching him run to you when you come home from work, arms held high, yelling "DA"!
I love that you are even stronger than when you proposed 5 years ago! I am amazed by your determination and commitment to punishing crossfit workouts and I love to see Asher in the gym wanting to do squats and pull-ups with you. Thank you for modeling to him, living healthy and working hard.
I love you for caring so well for us. Thank you for providing so that I may stay home and be with Asher. I know that is a gift and I don't take it for granted.
I can't believe its been 5 years since you surprised me on one knee in London and 4 yrs. 10months of married birthdays. Time has flown and our life has overflowed with blessings and adventures! I pray 29 is filled with interesting work, fun family times, tough workouts, a deeper love of the Lord, and lots of laughter and love.




2 Comments:
Awesome post Brooks. It gave me the warm fuzzies =) Happy Birthday Andrew!
Ahhh, I am all gushy feeling inside now. Brooks, I know just how you feel. It's like an overwhelming amount of blessings you feel like you almost do not desrve. Happy Birthday Andy! May God bless you for all the giving you do. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home