Belly Photos
In the words of Shakespeare I am most definitely "like a sail full of wind" and have been for a while now. Having a baby belly is such a funny experience. In the commissary just a couple days ago, one of the checkout women patted her belly, pointed at me and said "getting big" which I laughed at and agreed. I then walked across the parking lot to Starbucks and was told I barely look pregnant! People's perspectives are so interesting. Here are some growing pictures from the last few months...I honestly like being pregnant once I am past the morning sickness. I am a little anxious to see how big I get though, considering I have almost 10wks left and am quickly outgrowing clothes!
18wks. It's hard to believe I felt big then!

24wks...I love Asher's grumpy face in this picture

26wks
28wks

30wks...I didn't know there was such a thing as the 3rd trimester pop since my pregnancy with Asher was not exactly normal. I have definitely experienced it with this baby though!




3 Comments:
Love these pictures! I think you look fantastic and it really is only just your belly. How cute (and lucky!) for you. Will continue praying that this little one doesn't come early to the party like Asher!
XO,
Ruthie
Love the photos! Thanks so much for sharing!
Yay!!! SO CUTE! :) I'm not far behind you. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home