Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest?!?! It is sucking my mind and time away....I joined about a week ago and it has become a serious addiction....How is that possible? I don't have spare time to sit on the computer, doing nothing creative, but feeling oh so creative for the boards I make....I have a baby to prep for, an almost 3 yr old to play with, the house to clean and laundry to do (UGH!) If you haven't joined, don't...Unless you are a much more disciplined person than myself. Or if you have awesome style/ideas, so that I can vicariously live through your boards! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger littlebeemama said...

I'm on Pinterest! I surf it when I am nursing LC to sleep at night. I've gotten so many great ideas. I saw a military daddy/baby post today which made me think of you!

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know! Someone just suggested I join -- but I am going to resist...for now. :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

hahaha.... I love you. And I love Pinterest. And believe it or not, I've actually made some of the things I saw there. :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home