Nutella
My 3 favorite foods are: Bread, Cheese and Nutella!
I love Nutella! My favorite late night snack is nutella, mini-marshmallows and frozen fruit! Yum!
I think with the above being my favorite foods, it is why I feel at home in Europe! Fresh bread and great cheese is everywhere!!! Plus depending on the country, nutella crepes can always be found! If you haven't tried Nutella, don't hesitate any longer!!! If you live close by, feel free to stop by for a taste, otherwise, go buy your own!




3 Comments:
I just served up some crêpes last night with nutella at our small group potluck --- um, yum!!!! :)
Anderson Family,
I came across your blog on the Hale's blog and decided to take a look. Carly and I worked together at the Academy and I was good friends with Matt while he was a cadet. My wife, daughter and I live in Colo Spgs too. You can check out our blog at www.dinuzzo.blogspot.com if you'd like.
We, too, go Christmas tree hunting in the forest! Pics of our tree should be in the DEC file.
Hope to hear from you. Dave (Catherine, Lily and Baby #2)
Okay, so I live in Colorado Springs too! Met Suz in the blogosphere and discovered that we (my husband Jeff and myself) went to the same Vineyard Church back in Evanston, Illinois. It's nice building connections in the Springs this way.
I have two sites . . .
www.psalmpoem.blogspot.com
and
www.inthehouseofmypilgrimage.blogspot.com
Now on the matter of Nutrella . . . simply DELISH!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home