My Inner Princess


I am thinking of making up business cards that say "professional child care provider and resident princess" God has richly blessed me with numerous families to nanny for. These moms and dads are trusting their hearts and children with me for hours at a time. Several of the families have little girls that long to be princesses ALL day, everyday! After trying to squeeze myself (and sometimes only my arms fit) into little dress-up pieces, I decided I have a plethora of ball gowns that are longing to be worn and when is a better time than now! At least several times a week, I now find myself in a long gown, chandelier, sparkly earrings, and a tiara, running and dancing through a house with fellow princesses.....Tea parties, princess art "school", beautiful balls, baby dolls and loads of laughter fill our time together......why would I want a "real" job?!?!??




1 Comments:
too, too cute!! :)
Love, Suz.
Post a Comment
<< Home