Thursday, April 03, 2008

I have a crush....

I have a crush. For those of you who know me well, know I don't crush easily, if at all! My crush just speaks fun, adventure and freedom......The practical side of me will never let me do anything about it, but it is still fun to dream.....

Before anyone has a heart attack, I am not crushing on another guy or dog. Mine are enough for me! I am crushing on a car :) The picture doesn't do it justice. My favorite is the burnt orange color with a completely back top. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Anyone else ever have a car crush?!?!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does my sister! She is planning to get a white convertible mini very soon!! i will hijack it for sure... i can see it now. "Oh you would like a slurpee, sister dear? I will drive and get you one!" :) ~Suz.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home