Thursday, April 03, 2008

Missing Boston

I have been looking at old pictures the last few nights....reliving old memories as a way to kill time until I am tired enough to sleep. I am shocked at how many fun times I had forgotten about...One picture can bring it all back....

I am getting more used to CO and all the good, bad and irritating things about it, but there are days that I long for Boston and living back in the city.....
We used to live on Beacon St. I wonder if I will ever enjoy another home as much as our tiny apartment. Just seeing these street signs brings back the sights and sounds that were home for an important time of my life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Two posts in one day! :)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boston misses you, Brooks!
love, meredith b

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home