Friday, April 25, 2008

Grand Canyon Roadtrip

A couple weekends ago, Boots and I drove 1,400miles roundtrip to see Andy. He had a break from Electronic Warfare training and had never seen the Grand Canyon. His training was at the very southern border of Arizona and Mexico, so it the perfect chance to visit the Grand Canyon. Boots and I left early Friday morning and after 10+ hrs of seeing dry, dusty desert we made it to Flagstaff. We had decided to camp in Flagstaff for the weekend (my first KOA camping experience). Saturday we got to the Grand Canyon around 10am and left at sunset. It was a beautiful, leisurely day!! Boots loved the park! If you check out the slideshow below, you will see several pictures from his view point! I think Andy's whole objective was to see what he could climb and how close to the edge he could get! A whole lotta driving in 2 days, but it was well worth it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ve.ry.co.ol!! :)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home